Like Sweet Orange oil
, lemon essential oil comes from cold-pressing the lemon peel and not the inner fruit.
Lemons are one of the most popular citrus fruits in the world and are widely used for culinary purposes since they aid in digestion. They also add a pleasant taste and aroma to food. Lemon oil is known for its ability to cleanse toxins from any part of the body and is widely used to stimulate lymph drainage, to rejuvenate energy, purify skin and act as a bug repellent. Other range of benefits include teeth whitener, laundry freshener, cellulite cream, face wash and household cleaner (Spring Cleaning with Lemon).
Lemon oil has a high vitamin C content, which makes it a wonderful boost for the body’s immune system. It can further stimulate white blood cells, thus increasing your ability to fight off diseases. This oil is also known to improve blood circulation throughout the body.
Since lemon oil is carminative, it can be used in the treatment of various stomach problems including indigestion, acidity, upset stomach, and cramps.
Topical: Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to skin as needed.
Aromatic Use: Diffuse as desired daily.
Lemon oil blends well with Eucalyptus, Fennel, Geranium, Frankincense, Peppermint, Sandalwood, Orange and Lime.
- Is used as hair tonic for stronger, healthier hair and helps reduce dandruff
- Satisfies appetite, thus aiding in weight loss efforts
- High vitamin C content helps boost immune system
- Helps in removing mental fatigue, dizziness, anxiety, nervous tension
- Known to have anti-infection, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant and antifungal properties
- Can help improve complexion and leave skin soft and supple
Pure Lemon oil
Size: 15 ML bottle
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before use.